Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
This task made me realise I don't really have any friends to put in this category, because I'm not really close to my friends, and for that I have myself to blame. If I really have to put a person down for this, I guess it'd be my sisters?hahaha
Finished the IV med test today..have 13 unsures, and now i'm just hoping that i can pass :)
as for work, I think i've got it all wrong. and I need to gain back the thick-skin-ness from long time ago and just stick with whoever supervising me, instead of being so passive..this comment always reminds me of Mr. Siva's comment LOL and it's kinda stuck with me since I have been receiving this comment almost whichever new environment I go..how can I be initiative yet not annoying? every time i ask them questions or follow them around too much i feel myself bugging them and an unpleasant existence..i need to really believe that they are there for me and that i need to tune back to zero and learn..and that I'm worth their attention and effort in helping me..and i need to feel less sensitive about unrealistic feelings and think too much *fine tuning my brain* and i really hope i can change overnight