October 07, 2011

I've said that I'm not gonna do this anytime soon, but since I have nothing else better to do, and that I am refusing to study for the IV med test on mon, I'm now doing this....

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts
These are apparently ID photos that I took, a few years apart actually..can you tell which one is taken earlier? haha. and now is the difficult part of this task..
Facts
#1 I am the third in my family   #2 I have five siblings   #3 I am an aunt   #4 I have 5 email addresses   #5 I have been changing phone number two yearly   #6 I have lived in Macau, Hong Kong, and Singapore   #7 I hate it when someone asks where I am from at our first meeting   #8 I am currently thinking of cutting my hair again   #9 I have not been in a relationship   #10 Sleeping is a need not a want for me   #11 I've started to lose interest in watching shows online for a while now   #12 I have never been to a concert   #13 I've never ride a roller coaster   #14 I still do not know how to swim   #15 I have no recollection of my childhood

took a nap yesterday, and I'm now down with a funny nose and sore throat..hope to recover by tomorrow's work..drinking lemon water now since there is no honey at home for me to add into the water..haha don't know if it will work but really hoping for the best...
I guess i've slacked enough and should get back to studying now..need to pass this at first attempt, then I can concentrate on studying for my jap finals...