September 12, 2011

feeling a little paranoid now..cause on Friday I went for the VZV vaccination, and on Sunday I went to do KPL..and on the KPL treatment agreement it was stated clearly that people who had vaccination within 30 days are advised against doing the treatment, and to think that I have just received it 2 days ago..actually very scared the vaccine will somehow mutate or something since it was injected on my arm and the KPL was for underarms..hahaha and spots appeared on my body!! on my arms and body and legs..I would have dismissed these normally if not for the vaccine..rah! and I've been feeling itchy all over..hope it is just my imagination :X hhaha and I've been a super non-compliant customer for KPL, cause the previous time I went with a fever, which is also among the contraindicated conditions stated..
anyway, adapting into ward is a little harder than I've imagined..the staff are nice, but my preceptor is so fierce to look at (but actually should be nice since she has a gold badge..haha), and the fact that I'm now exposed to paying class clients adds on the pressure of taking responsibility of being a RN..like when we were still a student there is someone above to cover for us, and now even "I'm not sure" sounds so unprofessional..haha and I wrote some very VERY unrealistic goals on my CV that is handed in to the ward sister..okay the pressure is slightly uncalled for, but i'm learning to try take baby steps..don't impose a barrier on myself when the staff do not blatantly show it, right? and to learn with a smile..need to remind myself to carry a smile on my face every second when I'm on shift :)))))))
whatever it is, I need to keep my mood up for every day now!! maybe I'll start exercising once I buy myself a good pair of running shoes (so that running will not be that detrimental to my already cranky knees) to destress..and live! :)
HAPPY MID-AUTUMN'S FESTIVAL!! :D