September 06, 2011


hi! been absent from the blog for a while..you can attribute it to the start of work, but actually it was just because i'm too lazy and there hasn't been much to write about..haha theoretically a lot is supposed to have had happened since I'm finally out into the world, but everything slipped through my mind the minute i reach home so..anyway i haven't been to the ward yet so..haha maybe i'll have a lot of things to say when I actually go to the ward? since i'll be separated from the grp and really expose to the tank, and that is on thursday! feeling anxious..haha really really hope that I can adjust my mindset by then and be happy to start working in the ward..
with the start of work, i need to learn to manage my time really well..or else, i think everything else will start to fall apart in my world..and i need to try to sleep for lesser hours and feel as energetic!! argh!
haix, whatever..okay i need to go back to the real world and wash my uniform..............

[editted] ARGH i'm still here..whatever.
To Melissa (Fong), i'm writing here cause i have no idea how to post a comment on your blog :X not sure when or if you would see this, but shallow as it may seem, i wanna say i'm here for you! hahaha i can change my blue moon to once a week and exercise with you if you want, to de-stress and what's not, most imptly to slim down LOL and cliche as it may seem, I understand what you're talking abt and I may not be able to put it across nicely or correctly, just bear that at the back of your mind and DON'T ISOLATE YOURSELF! hahahah oh and something random: i just realise you put "be a matchmaker" on your wishlist! :P