and this is it! the end of my 3 years of university life..(dunno to put what emoticon..should I be sad or happy) the lecturers just had to kill us all for the last papers..well there's nothing I can do about it now that it's all over already..and next week is attachment again! which means adaptation to smiling and being lonely..haix. no matter how much therapeutic communication concepts I learn, I always have difficulty being therapeutic. whatever.
oh and the current hot topic is GE! haha not that it is my business since I do not have voting rights, but I feel that no matter how many Gen-Y vote for the opposition (which NSP is my fav :P), PAP is going to win. BECAUSE Singapore has an aging population! doesn't it explain everything? even when the youth become less apathetic it is not as if they can win against the older hardcore supporters of PAP, so, you get it. I just hope that whatever result it's gonna be, those who really want to make a change still work their ways, and never lose hope. AND that PAP really learn from this wake up call and get less complacent. I mean, this is like a second chance right?
whatever. Just hope that if they really chase the foreigners away, please don't up the fees on PRs to compensate for the loss..we're getting annoyed with the 3rd class citizens treatment. don't take us and use us and then blame us for all the things that is happening.
oh but pls dun sue me..i love a government which loves me.