back to attachment!! and this time, it is all about taking the initiative to ask for things to do and be more friendly and tolerating..all the patients for the past 2 days are :S i am glad that i survived..hope they have speedy recovery so that when i go back tmr they'll all be new patients with better attitude..haha actually this makes me realise why I don't like medical wards..cuz the patients are more long term and more repetitive, which means relationship building is very important and must be consistent..I know that means more rapport build and more understanding about their condition, but I can't take facing the same patients for too long, and always seeing the same faces..i am okay with rapport building with the patients and interactions with them, but i dun like it if it is excessive, which is needed in medical..hahahahaha then again, even though i find out my direction in nursing, it doesn't mean i'll get my choice later on right?just hope that whatever and wherever i land in will be tolerable on my thinning patients and understanding..
can't imagine myself living for a few more decades..maybe..hahahahhaha
i have pimple outbreak!!!!! :O