April 19, 2011

it never stops being amusing at how lecture notes can make me sleep within minutes. And the result: I am still quite awake at this hour. then again I'm supposed to sleep soon.....
it's been a few days into reading week, and somehow the inertia to study is even greater than before..i guess it is because I feel this as a holiday and break from attachment? Need to enjoy first before i go into study mood..but think that it'll be too late if i let myself be lazy for too long..hmm maybe I will start studying tomorrow? Need to tell myself this is the last time before a long time that I am studying for an exam :O
oh did I say that I am going to start working on 22 August?this year.haha and walking to working life make me think back on life AGAIN. and as usual I realise I didn't really accomplish anything much. I was doing the survey just now and there was this section about writing down the best guy and girl friends in NUS, with 5 spaces available, and I took a long time to squeeze out 3 names each. Guess it either my criteria for best friend are too stringent, or that I failed as a person. Not to mention the basic role of being a student now, which I totally suck at. then again, I shouldn't be thinking that way right? cause it's always said that "it's all in the mind"..this kinda negative energy will do me bad.
hahahahaha okay I guess I am ready to sleep, and hopefully I can really really start studying..everyone is working so hard for the last bit, so I need to too, right?
night!