September 04, 2010

hey! feeling a little exhausted with all the lectures and all the things we are supposed to revise on..feel that this sem is all about consolidating everything we've learnt so far, which I have none retained in my brain, which means...I need to memorise starting from scratch if I want to score for this sem..3.25 seems so far away now..
just went for the humanitarianism talks today (ActivAid 2010), which sparked some thoughts in my mind..as did yesterday during the forensic science lecture..been thinking a lot lately, wasting brain space, but nothing is kept in my drawers of memory and by the time I reach home from school everything that went through my head would have been gone, and irretrievable. I think my memory is starting to fail me, but it kind of lightened my spirit instead, because this also means that I won't remember much bad about people, nor much good I did..have you ever wanted your life to start afresh, forgetting everything else other than your family members and your knowledge? I really really want that, and have been wanting that for years. If I develop this kind of amnesia, I would be a very nice kid (i think, since my nature is like that..or is this my nurture that would be gone too if my memory is gone, and become a disgusting creature?), and not think about much things else other than studying and working hard for people who matters most in my life: my family..then again, it is all wishful thinking..
And I am always contradicting myself in my stand..which changes every minute too.
Also feeling a bit not in control of my life nowadays, or am I just letting go of everything?
Shall erase all the dark thoughts in my mind, not that they will hold anyway. Have a good night everyone :)