September 18, 2010

嗨!
I think I have been super obedient these days, staying off facebook/games, blogging and videos, but it seems like there is still not enough time to do anything, and I have no idea where did my time go. Just suddenly another day is over and nothing is done, not even entertainment-wise. bleah.
I really really don't want to be stressed, but the work is piling up and nowadays when I don't understand some contents, I got so frustrated that I wanted to give up and just shut myself away. Mood has been swinging I guess, and really hoping that everything will turn out fine. Been trying to change my mindset about life. Remember my saying everything will not plan out as what I want?Am trying to look at it from another angle, that it is helping to gain more perspectives in life and not just imagine what I could think of..don't really know if it is working though :x
and I shall write down for assignments needed to do now, and sort out the importance of each. I think that it is time for me to really stick to something and finish it within this week (preferably 2) :))
GEK1542 Practical report (10 pages); NUR3111 Essay (1500w); NUR3103 Reflection (500w); NUR3103 OP; NUR3103 Clinical reasoning (3000w); NUR3109 Essay (????w)...and all the readings that I have been lagging behind for NUR3111, NUR3103 and NUR2115.
DAMN.