If you want a live specimen on illustrating the idiom "habits die hard" or "leopard can't change its prints", look no further. I am still slacking as of now, and it is already the 4th week into the new sem, more or less the last academic sem for us [reads:me]. With 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 essays and assignments and tests, I wonder if I can even keep my "pass with merit" CAP. haix.
went out with zhuangyuan after the practice in DHS, and I couldn't help but think, I would be one of the earliest (if not THE one) to start working first among my close friends from DHS, and since everyone of us are studying different stuff, meaning involving in different markets, sooner or later there will be very little common topics to talk about. And adding on top of that effect is that I am not used to opening my heart now to anyone or spilling my emotions [reads:closing up myself] anymore, it will be even harder to keep the friends I have. Just hope that they won't give up on me :))
been thinking I don't really want to stay in Singapore in this condition, but then again human doesn't really get what they want most of the time, especially me, so I am very very uncertain now as to where my future lies, and whether I will be happy with the life I have chosen with all my choices that led me to where I am now. Not that I know if I am happy now, since my life is as dead as the dead sea (is it dead?). But I should just follow life right? And shouldn't think too much about where every step will lead me.
I shall move on step by step with the biggest smile I can manage at any point of time.