July 29, 2010

haix.
Being too long away from school made me forget how it feels like to go to school. And the feelings mostly came back today when I was sitting there alone in the auditorium at some points in time during the rehearsals even though we all know each other and there are some closer friends there too. I guess it is better to have this wake up call now than later in school so that I don't have this additional thing to need to adjust to.
And I really really realise this big big flaw in my character as I watched the musical in progress: I never ever persevere in anything, even if that something has my totally interest at a point of time. Like my intention to continue learning dizi on my own after graduation from JC; my intention to learn flute and guitar on my own during my own leisure time; my intention to learn drumming after my percussion days in primary school. All these are still intentions that were never started or if started, were not followed through.
And the result of cooping up at home is the unselective blabbering about being upset.
haha and resulted in this post.


Now we see everything that's going wrong
With the world and those who lead it
We just feel like we don't have the means
To rise above and beat it

So we keep waiting
Waiting on the world to change
We keep on waiting
Waiting on the world to change

It's hard to beat the system
When we're standing at a distance
So we keep waiting
Waiting on the world to change