Nothing much to blog about, actually. Just thought that I should blog now that school is starting in...3 days. Really envious of those people who went up the stage to get the award, no matter what the award is. And I am still thinking if I should take up honours, if I manage to pull my CAP up this sem (which chances are slim, but let me dream about it can?). Because honours is like once in a life time too, unless you are thinking of getting another bachelor degree, which is pretty lame, like if you really want another degree I supposed you can get it at a postgraduate level? (then again, maybe we HAVE to take some at bachelor degree?)
and for people who are interested but doesn't know it yet, I colour+highlighted my hair purple. But obviously I told the hairdresser that I don't want it to be so obvious, so the bleach wasn't left on my hair for a very long time. Result? Dark maroon rather than purple, and it is not obvious. AT ALL. Very envious of Betsy's purple hair..hahaha realised I have a lot of things to be envious about.
And am running into bankruptcy for my lack of self control. LOL as I told my sis, I always manage to spend a bulk of my allowance, if not all, by the start of the month after getting it at the end of the previous month. Simply said, I spent my allowance for a month within 1 week. LOL. So glad that I have a joint account with my sis so that I can "borrow" money from her hahahahaha.
Shall stop this non-sense. Whoever out there doing whatever they want, all the best with it/them :)