July 26, 2010

Convocation lessons:
1. maintain my eyes open for as long as I am on stage, or the stage photo may turn out with my eyes closed (realise we need that one photo for that one minute on stage that only occur once in our lives)
2. the graduate gown should be worn with a nice fitting black pants with visible heels, with a nice hairdo and a blouse with straight collar; add confidence on top of everything to make the look nice :)

just some random thoughts after attending my sis' convocation today..my sis got her only stage photos receiving her first class honours cert, with her eyes closed on both photos. Something wrong with the photography.
and I'm falling back feeling achy all over with blocked nose again. And tomorrow is NOT a rest day still cause I gotta help my mum go queue for doctor review. LOL just hope that the low grade fever I had yesterday stay away, and please the blocked nose too. bleah.
and now I shall get back to lie on the bed and wait for the blocked nose to run.