in case i loss track of what I am typing, this post shall be in point form LOL
1. "she is a very nice nurse; she is very kind" is earned when food is served to a patient who has been on NBM since morning..hungry man makes an angry man?
2. the change of attitude from both sides made my days till date happier than it had been last week..wait I shall not say it yet lest it goes right back to the depressing mode of last week :X
3. I still feel that it is VERY hard for me to SPI anything since I won't be seeing the CI much and comparatively less competent......
4. i couldn't answer half of what the SN ask me regarding pharmacology..sorry to all the profs :x
5. based on pt 4, I think I should start revision on my pharmacology and physiology and skills before my lack of it is found..
6. but based on my previous experience, most prob I won't do pt 5..LOL
7. did I mention that I feel seriously less competent than my peers? and it shows...