after much thinking through, I realise jealousy is but another term for feeling inferior. You are jealous of another person because you can't do or have the thing you want, which can also be translated into you feeling inferior to another person because he/she has or capable of doing the thing you want. It may not be really 100% true, but I need this definition to console myself and to distance myself from jealousy and its destructive force. I shall see being jealous of another person as a result of feeling inferior because I can't do want she can.
hahaha I am suddenly wondering on the real meaning of the word "friend". Did I do this before? The amount of friends one has depends on how one define the term. Does not being an enemy automatically makes you friends? Does having something in common result in formation of friendships? Or does friends form because you just need another person by your side due to the social nature of human?
Amazed at how a crow can enter an air-conditioned kopitiam inside a building, or how a fly enters a moving train in an air-conditioned train station. Oh, and I realised kopitiam is a part of copitiam pte ltd.
random thoughts on a random day in a random manner by a random person.
cheers! off tomorrow!:)
p.s. MELISSA FONG!! can't believe it but I was near to tears reading your blog entries..hahaha maybe it's just me and my state of mind now...