December 07, 2009

:)
I think I should have updated when my exams ended last week, but I think I was too busy slacking and playing on facebook that I forgot about blogging :P anyway yep the whole final exams are over, and now while other NUS students are having holiday, our days of attachment started. Today.
Since I'm really really new to the system to TTSH and the ward, I shouldn't comment much hahaha. Maybe other than the fact that I need to read up my notes..so that I can be a thinking nurse and live up to the standard set out by the seniors, which to me is pretty high. I'm having mental blocks that sound something like I never read and revise and don't know my stuff at all..bleah may everything turn out fine. And I need to adjust my prejudice against all doctors and cancel my generalisations. Not all doctors are bad. Hrm. yep yep. haha them being able to pass out and continued to be MO shows something about them, right? Maybe I'm being too swayed by all the hearsays I heard, again and as usual.
Shall write up my objectives for this attachment now and really really hope everything will turn out well and fine these 2 weeks. :)

dyspnea with hypotension/hypotension with fever without pedal edema with dry mouth with decreased skin turgor with depressed JVP/sepsis with fluid overload/fluid overload without fever...what am I supposed to know? @.@