November 24, 2009

2 papers down. 2 more to go.
okay, I'm not going to say that I regretted not studying or anything to the opposite effect. Anything is over is already over, right? So I'm not going to spend my time dreading on something that has already past. Hrm, other than the fact that it is widely agreed that the paper was much more difficult than expected, I guess whatever will come will come. hahah. Such optimism. Just hope my CAP won't drop too greatly due to my negligence on my part.
My mum and sis-es went over to Macau yesterday, and will be back next Tuesday morning! :) Just nice when my exam will be over too! And then it will be the end of my sis' exam period as well, and after that is the start of attachment for this term. I am kind of resolved at the moment to try and change the way I always am during attachments - too quiet. Because my skills are okay, the only thing and THE thing that the preceptors always feedback is that I am too quiet. Erm, supposed I need to speak up (even though I'm thinking of going to ICU neuro department since there I'll have things to do and no need to have too much interactions). ahem. Just hope that this resolution can last me till attachment and follow me through, or that I don't get into trouble for being too noisy if I talk too much. haha why am I worrying about this now?
Shall go back to study soon or else I'll just hand in blank paper for pharmacology :S but for now, I shall cook...