HEY!!
Slacked for 2 days after my return from campN.U.R.S.E. (for nurturing, understanding, responsibility and respect, sensitivity, empathy). I wouldn't say that I did not enjoy the camp, but there is not much of remarkable memory that I made during the camp. Maybe it is because I did not go there as an OGL and as an result did not bond much with the juniors, or the fact that I have still yet to find my place in Nursing and thus did not feel that I really belong in any group. Nonetheless I really did laughed and played much during the camp. I even felt that I have fostered some new friendships during the camp. Even though I know that these friendships will disappear when school reopens and everything will be back to normal, I shall cherish the feelings that I had. [I guess I had failed in enjoying my University life and made few friendships that everyone said will be important in our adult life]
And the day before yesterday was the wedding day for my second elder sister. I was not supposed to be at home in the morning when her husband come and fetch her and when they come back from his house for the tea ceremony, thus I was out early in the morning, but was called back to eat lunch when they left for his house, and locked myself in the room when they came back because I did not manage to "escape" in time. Anyway I did go for the dinner at night and that was the first time I see her in the wedding gown. You could say that she put on a lot of makeup, but she did look her prettiest on her day. I am really happy that she has found her happiness, and wish her all the best. Even if it did not turn out well, we would really like her to know that we are always behind her to support and encourage her. :) But let us not think negatively, shan't we?
I believe that environment really changes a person, to the extend that I believe my character is twisted now. The way I think of life, and the way I live life, well, let's just say that I need more time to twist it back to the normal standard.
I like rainy days, because that is when the sky is gloomy and the weather is just nice to do self-reflection and to indulge into thinking too much.