HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME! (and ChenLu haha..and Mr. Siva? :P)
went to Vivo with weiqin and chiling after collecting the NEWater from Kranji (thank you to weiqin, chiling, lisda & Melissa for helping out)..wasn't in a good shape during the walk actually..haha half the time i was cold sweating and I almost vomitted in the toilet (luckily I insisted on not eating anything, or else I would really have vomitted out :X). Hrm guess my intestines and gastric are protesting that I have been cutting down on my meal share these few days and eating irregularly. :P anyway thanks to weiqin and chiling for the ice-cream :) heeheehee.
I had been thinking these few days to start revising what I have studied for the past 1 year, cause I can't bear to have my grades drop any further next sems, and I need to build up on my foundations that I had miraculously passed the exams. It seems that no matter what I do, luck is always on my side in the major events, even though things are always against my wishes for the smaller events. But I guess I should try harder, so that the 1% luck can improve my life to a greater extent with the increased % of hardwork :)
I'm being incoherent again.
Shall go to eat my dinner now and sleep early so that I can wake up in time tomorrow. 9 am in school..rats.