June 20, 2009

hey!!
been busy so far after attachment ended, to the effect that I have only slacked one day as of today. Been around collecting the sponsored items, taking buses to and fro school, and having meetings. It's still not to the extent that I can say I sold my life to the camp organising activities, but I do wonder these few days why I even signed up for the committee in the first place. It's not as if I need the CCA points, or the experience for that matter. Well it's gonna be over soon, and we shall see what comes after.
Shall start preparing for going for meeting later..for those who actually reads my blog and did not receive sms from me saying that I changed number last month (which shouldn't be the case, really), I changed number! :) And it's definitely not done on purpose to miss you out or anything. Probably I did not have your number with me after I accidentally master reset my contacts last year..I wonder how I can get the number through to you..leave a comment? :P
take care!