May 11, 2009

When you think that stuff have just started to settle down for the better, it gets worse and ready to ruin your tempo in life again.
thought that we could have this one week off from attachment since it was cancelled due to H1N1, but the alert had been down to a yellow meaning we have to start attachment TOMORROW. And I've wasted my day today doing practically nothing, thinking that I have another 6 days to rest and waste. Well, I guess life didn't go according to what I've planned yet again. Not that it did at any other time.
And my mum was so happy and went into a celebration mood after she received the calls to say that the loan and everything were a success, and even bought food back that she would otherwise not bought back. And now that she has returned from the bank, she realise we are still short of 10k in cash.
Thought that I can use the days this week to pack my stuff for moving within this week, and now I believe I have to rush.
I think somehow my luck has been used on other stuff such as my academic and scholarship stuff, that everything else works opposite to the way I want them to. Not that I'm in any position to complain, since being lucky in my studies works much better than any lucky circumstances in any other way. But sometimes I really wish life could work just once in the way I wish, and that would be enough to console me that life is not being especially harsh on me. Not that the way life has its own way was in any way mean to me, since I got by for so many years already.
Changed my handphone number again.
Been reflecting for a bit, and I realise somehow I think I've stopped making friends since University. I treat all the "friends" that I've come to know with a barrier, and I have not been giving as much as I used to. And I'm confused at the superficiality of the relationships I'm seeing everyday, and how these relationships make people appear so close to each other..are they being fake or am I just thinking too much? Or probably it's just that my definition of friendship is different from everyone else? How can they get so close to each other when they only know each other for barely a year? Or is this just how adults relationships are like, and that I need to get used to them as a way to grow up?... I'm just thinking too much and reading too deep, aren't I?