HEY!
I thought it was a long time since I last blogged, but judging from the dates of my last post and today, it haven't been too long. But I've moved house already! haha and changed my phone numbers...
attachment started and it's been 1 1/2 week since I've "worked" in NUH. other than the boring days in which I'm feeling more and more useless and more and more dejected, the roster kind of make it worse. Cause for morning shifts we have to report at 7, and night shift ends around 930. Can you imagine if I have a night shift followed by a morning? Had 2 of it, and the second one was NOT good. Anyway think I was too stressed too. Cause I nearly cried after "reprimanded" by the doctor, then the staff nurse. I think, if I were to be a staff nurse, I did it right for the second fault cause I have enough authority, but the fault the doctor scolded me is something that I really did wrong (though I think it's not entirely my fault). Let's just say that it's all caused by my trust and care in the patients. hrm. shall get over them soon. Another thing, I think until now the staff there doesn't know I'll be graduating as a RN, much as the fact that I'll be starting at 1 grade higher than them. SO I have been doing all the "sai-kang" works. Hrm. Nvm. it's also cause I never fight for any job to do, and so will everyone say to me (and that is exactly what my CI thinks). Guess I was really being too quiet and not "snatchy" enough cause I was hoping to build a good relationship with the staff, which ended up being my fault for not having enough opportunities.
phew. Shall not think of all these disheartening things from now on after I let it out here. The future shall be bright the way I shall see it. :)