First of all, Congrats on ALL the people who have finished their exams :D You have successfully finished a year of torture named the University life. :P
Discovered I have not been blogging for quite some time. Initially it was because my sis took the laptop away together with her for her trip, and I was deprived of network for almost 2 weeks. Which was actually an opportune time for me to study actually, since the exams was coming, so I diligently did. At least I did for the one whole week of reading week. But the results wasn't very good because, I spent too much time reading on the details and actually understanding it, that I finish 1 chapter per day on average, which is WAY under performing provided that others actually finish revising for their papers DURING the week even though we spent almost the same amount of time studying. Guess I was taking my own sweet time :X
Then the exam starts, and the more I was not supposed to touch online, which I tried super duper hard to do, but failed. hahaha. For 3 days after my second paper I was absorbed into playing and finishing the PSP game that I finally found from my sister's pile of disk, and I wasted my time away playing, and apparently getting scolded for it because I told my mum that I was going to have exams. Anyway so after the PSP game I started being attracted to online, so... I would say the most productive week of studying was during the reading week, which wasn't much, actually.
The papers were generally okay, other than ALL the essay questions, which actually contains quite a heavy portion. I think the essay questions totally show the lecturers who studied and who did not, and which totally exposed my laziness. Well. And pharmacology totally killed me cause it was all the questions were essay questions so yep, hope for the best? :X
and now, because of H1N1, we are delayed in attachments, which means I should be mostly free for the weeks ahead, unless of course they decided that it is safe enough to put us in the hospitals. LOL.
Feeling bored. Should go and sleep now.
Congrats :D
changing address and handphone number again soon...