April 12, 2009

突然之間我好慶幸自己的眼睛比較小,因為這樣,假如我能控制自己的鼻子不感到酸酸的,不泛紅,別人就不會知道我在傷心的流淚,而我,也可以不去解釋為何我滿臉笑容的時候,卻有著滿眼的淚水。
------
Realised that 2009 has started big and filled with events, not only for me, but for my family as well. First off, this year will be the "A" Level year for my sis, and the starting of Secondary School life for my sis. Then I experienced the UP and DOWN of applying and getting the scholarship. After everything went smooth, then came the issue of renewal of tenancy, which is STILL going on. Hating the responsibility that is shouldered on me when my eldest sis went overseas to study. Now I am the one writing letters, supposed to help in everything. Supposed will get better hang of it all soon. Then last Saturday, my sis got a call from my aunt, announcing that they will be visiting, and so we started packing and cleaning our house for their arrival throughout Sunday. AND my sis announced something that shocked my mummy so speechless that all her reaction was "ohh..ohh..*nods*..ohh".
It is only the start of this year, please. I don't really envy people with busy lives, so don't change mine into something like that.
Thank you very much.