Thought I'd post some photos that I took long long time ago...

F1 Ticket box...

THE F1 tickets (for all three days) apparently it's not mine lah! took it at work..(dunno illegal or not) anyway they are actually cards with all the lanyards..very nice!!

A photo of the ticket for the cuida concert on 3 Aug...wanted to take one photo of the ticket for the concert this sun but forgot before I gave them all to their buyers..LOL

and this is a picture taken of the sign near my house..nice lighting right? that's why I took it..haha
All the photos are taken with my phone..amazing it does when it's happy with the lighting and stuff...
realise there is a LOT of things to study for the CA for anatomy and physiology..even though it's only 4 topics for each module I think I need to spend a LOT of time on the subjects..cause basically every word in the lecture notes is important, and on top of that you'll NEED to read up on those textbooks or else you'll just get a C if you're LUCKY...I can almost feel my brain swiveling even by thinking of what it must cram in..and better be for long term..haix
AND I also realise I have not been socialising for decades, not that I cared, but feeling like a loner recently..and as I always say, I'm kinda in love with it :P haha so whatever I say is really an after thought and not complaint...it's a bit dry I know, but I guess one good point is that I don't have to force myself around people whom I am starting not to know what to say and how to react, so I think this one point is enough to overrule any attempt to try to fit in..maybe I'll try harder for my social life once I "feel like it"...haha
Hrm, actually, really nothing much, just thought I'd update since I feel like it..haha 2 more days till the recess week!! even though it still means staying at home and study and study and study, at least I don't have to go out!! :P hermit really suits me :)
till then!
Boku wa Kuma
Utada Hikaru
I am a bear bear bear bear
Not a car; bear bear bear bear
I can't walk but I can dance
I can't speak but I can sing
I am a bear bear bear bear
I am a bear bear bear bear
I hate fighting; bear bear bear
My rival is fried shrimp
I was probably chocolate in my previous life
I am a bear bear bear bear
Hello! My name is Kuma.
How are you?
I am a bear bear bear bear
The winter is cold; bear bear bear
In the evening: "Good night, Mr Pillow"
In the morning:"Good morning, Mr Pillow"
I am a bear bear bear bear
In the evening: " Good night, Mr Pillow"
In the morning:"Good morning, Mr Pillow"
I am a bear b-b-bear b-b-bear bear