Realised that I have not been updating the blog.
Erm. Haven't really started revision yet which means I'm like halfway dead, but I'm going to study real soon (who believes this LOL)
Performance is in 1 week's time and I really hope we (or I) will pull through..it seems like the spirit is dying :S
work is piling up but I'm gonna be me and say that I'm not stressed..anyway compare to a lot of other people I think my schedule is very slack (then again all my course mate say we have a hard life..wonder where that came from). or at least compared to zy who has 5 assignments for a module for a sem, my workload is nothing. Or it's just that I'm not taking the full initiative to study what I should and do what I ought that's why I'm feeling slack. Nonetheless I'll update again if the workload finally seem exhausting to me? :)
Wishing the next cohort is large enough so that we can be a faculty on our own..feeling depressed under the umbrella of SoM and had been introducing me as from sci fac..haha but that's be next year when I'll have gone through 1/4 of my Uni life..hopefully it is 4 years anyway
I think my sis is not doing well in China since the humanity of her classmate is coming out. I'm so gonna show my true colour and shut them down if I'm faced with those despicable self-centered human-beings, but since it's my sis, she's suffering..who says those who is soft-spoken and nice people will be better off cause no one will harm them?In the face of self gain and advantages, those are the people that are being used and suppressed so that the OTHER can gain from their loss and yes they are happy to do it. Without consideration. I guess asking them to consider other people is totally not in their nature. And this leads to my saying how pampered we all are. As in, I am pampered to the extent that I can't tolerate dirty toilets, but OTHERS are pampered till the extent where the mattress must be thicker than 4 inches, with spring, and no second hand. And the cost OF COURSE must be shared EQUALLY since you have a less than 4 inches thick mattress which has no spring and second hand. You don't understand the theory behind this? Me neither. But apparently it works out for some people, so I guess we're just not trained to be so harsh yet. Which is great because I think my friends are all very nice people. (then again my sis thought her friends would be nice too). Anyway really no point comparing since we are all unique individuals who doesn't really agree with each other's actions. And after all the righteous sayings and all the "if I were you I would have already bash them all up", I'm me and you're you, can't personalise and I wonder what will really happen in a similar scenario with me. I mean, since I won't be the one who is going to be suppressed (anyway I won't allow it to happen lah), there will be SOMEONE right?And I'll end up be the OTHER......
Not making much sense here I guess.