September 04, 2008

I guess there is always something happy happening to me everyday but it seems like all that I've been blogging about is everything moody and mad and, yah just venting my feelings here. I supposed that's wat a blog should do, but there should also be upside to it that I have not been addressing..well...
first things first, I'm being fired! haha now I can concentrate more on my studies and homework..god knows I can't find time to study nor practice for the performance, and it's been 4 weeks into the sem and I've bought textbooks I've printed all the notes available and I've borrowed notes from geok yan and CA is coming in less than a month's time BUT I have not started studying. LOL or maybe I should not blame it on work cause I'm doubtful if I'll utilise my time usefully..then again maybe I'll feel too guilty to slack? cause everyone's working so hard already and I can feel a little stress coming along..haha
I've slowly come to realise the difference between all the past education systems I've been and the one that I am having now (ie. JC versus Uni) more and more "project work" that you are supposed to do alone, and critical thinking skills that I am so lack of, making new friends that probably will make or break you (but most likely "make" lah) a lot of understandings and even more application and memory work..to sum it all up, a lot more work and strain on my brain. haha hopefully I can settle myself down within the next week or I guess I can just give up for the sem :X
actually..i came online to search for info regarding the presentation for our physio tut next mon..LOL which I know nuts about and I guess I shall start on it now..
so till then! :)