September 19, 2008

Recess week started 56 mins ago for me.
And I believe I have too much assignments that I need to do that I am not supposed to be sitting in front of the com and have the time to write this.
But as I am me, here I am, typing away and not sleeping.
Even though I know today will be a long day and I have to wake up early on Sat AND Sun And studies better get started by Mon...talking about which, remind me to renew the school lib books that I've already renewed once and still not read any and are due again on next Mon.
I was so sure that I was going to be studious when I advanced into Uni life, but now I need to reconsider.
Do I have the will?
I am d-e-r-o-b.
.b-o-r-e-d.

The other day the teacher was asking us how does one know when she is going to be burnt out, and all the symptoms she gave is exactly what I have been feeling for months. Then again, as she said, we aren't allowed to quit studying. Boo.