I am experiencing post-concert-blues again.
I think it is extra prominent now that I'm free for the week and rotting at home (okay I'm not supposed to be rotting) and nothing is keeping me from feeling blue...anyhow I'll find my way out of it...
Just realise I didn't exactly publicise my change of contacts by any means so other than my close friends no one else know the change, even though it's changed for more than 1 year already..Hrm maybe that's why I've lost contact to most of my past acquaintance? Especially when I accidentally erased all my contact data the other time...LOL
Recess week officially started, so I shall start on revision too? And I think I better start fast or else I'll become the lower range of percentile in the CA where I'm competing with EVERYONE else who are so much more hardworking (ya I know)
wanted to write so much stuff last night when I reached home from the concert, but was too tired so didn't, and now I've lost all the ideas..well
thanks for coming for the concert :)
p.s. Ms Carmen I've tried to increase the font size already..better? :)