September 27, 2008

I think I am supposed to be repenting on what I had not do for the past week of holiday. But since I'm still here, it means I'm not doing anything to try to reverse it yet. As I told Justine, it's not that I'm not worried, there's always this side of my mind thinking "Oh shit I just wasted my holiday away and I'm supposed to study for the CA coming up" and know that if I don't studying hard within this week I'm so going to regret it later on, the other side of my mind is overpowering my conscience and my will to study..haha so apparently I've spent my one whole full week of holiday watching dramas!!!!! The new classmates won't believe me when I said that I have not started revision yet since I look like the studious type, but I guess it comes as no surprise to all of you lah huh? I'm like so famous for slacking and procrastinating..even with all my promises..ahahah
okay I shall get back to my drama now
*guilt fill my mind but my body would not move away from the com*
ah what will become of me *shudders*