July 02, 2008

went for yet another job interview today.
Yep you got me right, JOB interview.
and on my way back, I thought to myself that I had made use of this 8 month holiday to the fullest possible (to me). As in, I guess I'm pretty much exposed to most kind of jobs. Other than the roadshows and sales that don't really suit me, I've attempted customer service and admin, from telecommunication to insurance. And I'm part-timing in a outsource company at the same time doing tele-customer service, I got pretty much everything. Oh, must add that I got confirmed for waitress in a hotel but since my mum wanted to fetch me home as I would end work at around 10, I did not even go for once. Hrm, I'm not pampered, but due to bad record previously, which I shall not mention and hopefully let it fade from my memory as soon as possible >.<
HRM...the seniors got a yahoo!group going for the nursing freshmen and once someone started one thread everyone started talking like everyone knows everyone else..then i was thinking to myself what if they really know everyone else except me?? I'll be a loner then...(hrm okay that doesn't really sound very sad :P)
haiya dunno what I am talking about now..shall blog some other time..soon?
LOL LOL