I realise what is my favourite day. Saturdays. I wish everyday is a Saturday because it's a day that I can slack without feeling guilty because I deserve the break, or being nag at. It's a day that even though all of us crowd around the computer watching show, we won't get scolded very badly, because the day after is still a holiday.
You know, my family (most of us) complain about our father 365 days for so many years (as long as I can remember), and now we're celebrating his birthday. Hrm, I dunno, it's like we didn't even know it's his birthday until his brother called to wish him. Imagine we were still complaining about him this morning, and at this moment we're celebrating for him. Well, I supposed this is precisely that something called "family"?
Anyway watched drama every since I woke up. KOREAN drama to be precise. LOL my eldest sis was complaining why I took an interest in korean dramas despite her effort to ask me to watch her favourite jap shows. LOL maybe because I don't know any jap actors? Okay I supposed if I don't start to make an effort to watch their shows I won't know them anyway so it's my fault, but anyhow korean drama currently attracted me to watch them during whenever possible. LOL anyway the korean show I'll watching now is Iijimae..Lee Jun Ki!!!!! LOL all the korean drama influence caused me wanting to learn korean, but I shall see if it can slot in my Uni schedule? :) I RECOMMEND IIJIMAE!! LOL
erm went out to YMS to watch a "musical" organised by TTK, and I think somehow I enjoyed it. I mean, it is rare to get to see this kind of performance, and the fact that the musicians are from mongolia, it makes the show all the more special? and could see that the emcee made an extra effort to speak slower and speak in mandarin..haha hua hua hua...
ARGH! Sat is almost gone and I just finished Iijimae till episode 9..which means that I need to wait for another week to continue...and that is provided that I can be the first one to wake up so that I can hog the com for that day...... :P
(understand now why I am becoming a hermit? and I'm actually loving it..don't you agree that going out is such a chore?? >.< )
oh okay I shall go and spend the rest of the day away from com..cause I lost the "ownership" already..boo!