July 18, 2008

I've finished blogging in my head while I was on my way home so actually I don't really have anything to say here and now. Just thought that I'd jot the notes I've taken here..
I thought I didn't and I thought I would not, but I did and I cried.
I think saying goodbye is hard, and even though I thought I did not put in too much attachment nor that I liked the job, the parting left me feeling broken inside. No matter how I complain about one place or one person, in the end I would still stand up for that place or that person if there is someone else badmouthing it. I didn't think I would feel like crying when I gave them their presents, but I apparently did. And I took off almost in a haste because I wanted to remain smiling. I hate this. Goodbye.
Oh and I got to add to my previous post about my plans always failing. I have to admit that if I really want my plan to work, I could, just that I always do not do my best about it. Because most of the time if I keep my original plan I would make a lot of other things go haywire, so I suppose I shall not stick to my plan and welcome something that could accommodate more people's desire even if it's against mine?
And I realise that part of me is not lost, just hidden inside behind my own pretendence and ignorance.