July 26, 2008

Came back from my Orientation camp yesterday.
Actually the camp was much better than expected, and I got pretty high sometimes. But I think the friends I made there and then won't stay with me for the course of study in NUS..well I guess I'll have to see how it turns out? :) Anyway I was in the team named The Simpsons (others being "the Addams family", "spongebob square pants", "bananas in pajamas", "the incredibles" and "flintstones")..haha actually wanted to blog about what we did there, what games we played etc, but I don't really feel like it right now so..I supposed all the camp's the same anyway, with fright nights and dirty games and wet games...
Oh and I finally closed one sale yesterday..haha I expected a NO when I called the customer but he immediately agreed..just hope that I got my presentation right and everything turn out right.
Iijimae's over! and the ending is LAME according to many, but alright for me. Now I have nothing to watch, unless I want to catch all the episodes in between which I missed..
I have NOT gotten my medical report yet..going to do so next week during registration day?? :)
talking about which, school is starting soon..oh man..really really hope it'll turn out well...I made a choice, so I better keep it huh?
I'm trying to crack the shell here again...........
till next time :)