July 18, 2008

As I was super bored again, I read my archives of my blog, and I realise now, that it IS irritating to see all the "haha" and "lol" filling in the spaces and punctuating the sentences. Additional to that is the fact that I mispelled words or made some grammatical errors. I can't say that I am very proficient in this language, but I believe my standard improved a little if not much :)
And I realised how mostly I was against myself, and how accurately I judged myself. I am not who I was anymore, and I can't find the way back. It may be for the worst, but if I have already changed and there is no turning back, I can only make do with what I have, huh? :X
***
Did I tell you how my plans will NEVER work? Past examples like planning to go practices early and instead ended up arriving even later, or how I planned to do A first then B and C and in the end everything was cancelled..and it was proven true yet again yesterday when my sis asked me to buy KFC for her after work at around 10. As the branch at Dhoby Ghaut closed at 10 and by the time I reached the place it was already 2010h, I called my sis to inform her. Then on my way back in the MRT I decided that I should try my luck at the branch at Toa Payoh. As it always turn out not the way I want things to go, I've imagined the shop closed, the shop relocated, the shop black-out, etc. everything disappointing that can happen, so I thought I will only give my sis a call when I reach the place and it available for purchase. So I reached and to my delight none of whatever senario appeared and it is still open. So I called my sis, and guess what, she has already called for delivery. What did I say whatever I plan will never work? It is the ONE senario that I did not think of and it happened. Seriously thinking what will happen on Monday...
I am developing the dready feeling for the upcoming Nursing FOC. Feel more and more unwilling to go, unwilling to mix with strangers and unwilling to talk. It's tiring to start all over again, and with the implanted feeling that I won't like the people in my course, I really really don't feel like going. Haix, but if I were to quit now, I guess there goes my first impression for the seniors as an irresponsible person? :S
Today is my last day at work, and I have no idea how to go about saying goodbye to everyone. For nobody's sake I did not bid farewell to my colleagues in Starhub, and with the office environment I have no idea how to start. Bought presents for everyone of them, but apparently they all look very cheapo so I'm actually having second thoughts of giving them to them. I guess I'll figure it somehow? Wish they can all go into a meeting before I leave so that I can just put the present on their tables and go "without a trace" and without the need to say any parting words. I hate this.
AND I'm going to start on OJT this Sat (tmr). Hopefully it will turn out well. And remind me to ask them regarding taking leave and changing shifts. Well I guess I'm not going to make a good start but I do hope that it will pull through. :)
I can't wait for Monday when I can wake up with the Sun already up in the sky..and hope from now on my life WILL work with my plans.

+I know no one concerned will read this, but congrats on passing down this afternoon to the Sec4s, and all the best for those who are taking over. I think the tradition is lost, but try not to forget all the seniors? :)