Hihi..realised I have not blogged for 7 days already..hrm I'm in the office blogging again but anyway currently all of them are in meeting so I shall make this short :P
Life's as it is, just that I think I packed too much stuff to be on going at the same time that mostly everything clash together (what did I tell you about my time management? LOL) hope to work everything out soon..
anyway tmr will be my last day at AIG..I think I'm going to miss the mundane lifestyle?? LOL okay you know I don't mean what I just wrote/typed..
I'm going to take SGC from MJ on monday, then go to make EZlink card and then go to NUS to collect my medical report (yes I'm slow..)..I have planned it all but I guess in the end I'll have to change it..just like every other time...
ok I shall stop now..till then..