June 09, 2008

The thing you do when you are bored is to change your blogskin. So I've changed the blogskin to something cuter..hope it can help me change my mood too :)
I am refraining myself from watching any TV show because I know I won't be able to stop just at 1 episode (something to do with my lack of self-discipline) so I'd rather not start at all if I do not have the time to finish the whole thing. And since there is no recommendation on which movie to watch, I'm not watching movies too. Oh and other than being irritable if I cannot finish the show at one go, I tend to ignore everyone when I'm watching shows. It's like, I'm concentrating too much on the subtitle and the screen that I'm oblivious of what is going on around me. I supposed it's not good if I do it very frequent so I guess I shall stop myself watching drama? :)
Realised even though I have been sleeping at 10 plus when I go to school, I did not really sleep a lot unlike what I believed. As in, I sleep at 10 plus but need to wake up at 5 plus, so actually I only sleep for around 7 hours? And I actually sleep more now since I sleep at 11 plus and only wake up at 7.. which leads to around 8 hours of sleep..needless to say I'm sleeping the most now when I'm not working. Let's see, I sleep at around 12 plus and wake up at 9 plus, after which I'll usually go back to bed in the afternoon cause nothing to do, and fell asleep till 5 plus? I think I'm really gonna be pig soon. Hrm but I guess I won't stay this way that long since my parents are so ON on finding me a job? Who knows I might be working tomorrow.. (ya sense my sarcasm?)
That's all for now...