June 11, 2008

It was just any other normal night when all of us were watching TV in the living room at around 9+ while my second sis was using the com. Then all of a sudden there was loud splatters of raindrops outside and the wind was strong. We were stunned for a moment, for the rain came strong and without warning. Then as we recovered, the heavy rain stopped and the night returned to its original state. My second sis then laughingly said that probably there was only one piece of rain cloud and it went past toa payoh to other places already. 15 mins later, it started to pour again. The wind was strong, the rain was heavy, and you could almost see the trees bending as the wind blew. Then it started to thunder. I was thinking whether it's going to last until next morning and whether it was an act of the Earth retaliating, but it stopped after 1 hour or so. Then in the middle of night, it started to pour again, and when I woke up this morning, the sky as bright as per normal.
Okay I am not good at narrating or even essay writing so pardon me for the whole chunk above. Somehow I am torn between finding a job and not. Too used to the slacky lifestyle now but apparently it's something that is not allowed of me. Haix. Used to waking up at 9+, used to watching late night TV, used to wasting my life away. I supposed it's actually a luxury to say that you are wasting your life away because you need to have that support behind you to be able to waste away your life instead of doing constructive things. LOL am not making any sense? I guess so too.
Addicted to Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi for the past few days, really hope that the director can make another better ending for all TWSSG's fans. The current one just isn't satisfying.
Wondering if there is any job that does not require interview. I dislike interviews cause I suck at it. Haix.