hahahahaha...
I managed to finish this drama series of 24 episodes within 2 days. Apparently I sacrificed my sleeping time, but that is no longer important cause I'm done with it! Realise if I can't finish watching a drama or get distracted from it I'll get super duper irritable, so the best is that I finish it as soon as possible, which I did. Anyway it's a great show cause I like the main actor and the actress is so pretty! oh my god I just can't take my eyes off her..wished and hoped that the main role can open his eyes big big and realise that his beloved is nothing but evil and should love the other girl instead..other than the actress part I would have preferred myself to have stopped after finishing the legend retold at the beginning because the ending kind of suck. Not only the love between the couple is unclear, I have no idea whether the four guardians' dead or alive, or what is the purpose of him walking into the light, which added up to be totally irritating. It's like, after I've watched the beginning legend the idea of couple being together is implanted so strongly in my mind that I wanted to smash the com when I see him together with the other woman while the one he should be with is being not attended to....RAH!! okay I shall get over the show soon and only remember the legend at the beginning..oh I'm talking about Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi, and the pretty pretty actress (the one rightfully with the main character) I'm referring to is apparently Lee Ji Ah (李智雅)..Hrm, or maybe she should be with Lee Phillip so that the main role can be with the one he loves, right? ok ok I shall stop..don't know what I am talking about already haha