May 21, 2008

I guess I'm turning insane doing what I am doing at this moment: blogging twice in a single day. Not exactly blogging here I supposed, just jotting down my thoughts here and there.
Went to read my friends' blogs after I entered my previous entry, and I guess I'm among one of the few that still write our blogs in simple Singlish. You know, the idea of writing a blog in seemingly proper English sounds formal to me, and deprives the blog of feelings. But also seeing how my English standard is going down the slope on an escalated scale, I'll try to do the same here as well. Not too proper because I have forgotten what it is all about, but I'll try my best to reduce the "haha" and the "LOL" (but pardon me for my use of smileys)
Just realised that next week is actually the last week of my 2 months assignment in AIG. I learnt a lot regarding the usage of the Microsoft Office for the past 2 months, when I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in using tools like Excel and Access. The experience here is totally different from that I gained from Starhub, but I am glad I put myself through the two different types of jobs during this short 6 months' break. It's something that I believe I'll never experience again.
HRM I'm really not used to this style of writing because suddenly I don't know how to express myself. Everything seems wrong to me all of a suddenly and I have this strong urge to delete the whole post. BUT. I shall not.
Read the emails that Valerie sent me regarding the personalities of the different bloodtypes. I don't know how is it for most, but I guess it's true for me to some extend when they say Blood type O tends to bend the rules when the teacher is not looking, or can be stubborn when they have a clear aim in mind. It's something more of determination turn stubborness for me for most of the time.
Blogs seem to be the main source of information provider for me about my friends' lives because I've been hiding in my shell for too long a period that I've forgotten how to get out of it. But the more sincere feelings I have don't seem to get out because for the most part the things that I got out of me will become untrue for me at the next moment, so why bother anyway right?
RAH this style of writing is getting into me and I have no idea what I'm writing.
Till next time then.