May 21, 2008

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it does not make sense.
NO CHEATING!
4. Tag five people at their tag-board to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.


How are you feeling today?
Hillary Duff - Fly
Will you get far in life?
Fort Minor - Remember the Name
How do your friends see you?
卓文萱&曹格 - 梁山伯與茱麗葉
Will you get married?
My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay
What is your best friend’s theme song?
陳綺貞 - 小步舞曲
What is the story of your life?
Rihanna - Umbrella (Feat. Jay-Z)
What was primary school like?
楊丞琳 - 任意門
How can you get ahead in life?
Simple Plan - Perfect
What is the best thing about your friends?
My Chemical Romance - Helena
What is in store for you this weekend?
林曉培 - 緩慢
What song describes you?
蘇打綠 - 小情歌
To describe your grandparents?
楊丞琳 - 小茉莉
How is your life going?
Rain - Sad Tango
What song will they play at your funeral?
The Fray - How to Save a Life
How does the world see you?
The Click Five - Jenny
Will you have a happy life?
Eminem - Stan (Feat. Dido)
What do your friends really think of you?
Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape
Do people secretly lust after you?
林志穎 - 我還在等你
How can I make myself happy?
Nelly Furtado - All Good Things
What should you do with your life?
楊丞琳 - 任意門
Will you ever have children?
Jesse McCartney - Beautiful Soul

Finally!! Been looking through my blog posts for a lot of times and finally I found this quiz!! haha I did it before so I'm not going to obey all the rules as stated in the beginning. For one, I'm not going to tag for others to do it, and for another, I'm not explaining what is it relevant to me at the moment..had restarted for a few times and I still think the first try is the best, but since I didn't record anything down so here's my last try of the day :) Probably I'll take the quiz out to try once in a while when I change the songs in my playlist so! :) be ready to be bored of this :P