May 25, 2008

good morning!!
For those who think that it's a long night for me, you're wrong. I did not stay up till now, I woke up just 2 hours ago. For what? because my sis is going overseas (hong kong, to be exact) for CO exchange and I was supposed to send her to the airport. But apparently I'm here now blogging, and that is because she believed in the wrong information given to her by her friend that the first train is at 530 (which is, apparently, not the case) so she had to ask her friend (another friend)to come and fetch her to the airport, THUS I came back home. I'm tired seriously, but since I guess I won't be able to use the com in the morning after my sis woke up and hog it, so I'll just update here now :)
the above incident isn't the first one where I changed my plan due to unforeseen circumstances, and if it happens more than once even if you have all the "unforeseen circumstances" covered, I guess it's way of life for me. I always (and it's literally ALWAYS) need to change my plans if I had one, like some other day I planned my schedule and when I should do what, and the next moment every activity I prepared for is cancelled. More than once I intend to do things in one way, and it turns out to be another way. It happens only when I have a plan for the day, and it's happened so frequently that I don't make plans anymore. Since I always have to things NOT according to my plan, why should I bother anyway right? It's till an extent that I don't dare to plan or even look forward to things anymore (so erm, if I say I have to see circumstances on the day itself and it depends, I either say it because I really don't want to go, or that I am afraid if I promise my attendance things are going to change again.)
We (Valerie, Kiaming, Sabrina, Priscilla) went out yesterday to cityhall and we wore MJ school uniform :D Seriously felt quite weird at first since it's Sat afternoon and we're in School u, and the fact that we already graduated (and I guess look older now too) make it all the more weird. I still remember when we were in school we'd be excited by the prospect of able to wear home clothes to school because uniform was such a nuisance, but when we don't have to wear school u now, we're missing it and wearing it for an outing. LOL I guess it was an experience and as Val says, we need to do something wild once in a while. Anyway saw benedict with his gang (meaning xi wen and all) at raffles city while I was waiting for Val, Pris and Sab to come back to fetch me (I was late as per usual :P), and we went to TCC after that to have a snack (I wrote snake LOL) and drinks while waiting for Kiaming to join us after her Jap lesson, then went to esplanade after that and finally to marina square. We took pictures and talked, and we spent around 5 hours together :D time flew literately, and it's something that I haven't experience in quite a while (time CRAWLED by in the office). I had such a good laugh throughout that for most of the time at the later part, I could feel my cheek muscles overworking (something that I haven't experience in quite a while too). I guess I'm glad that I went, and it's a nice Sat spent :)
sent in my registration for the nursing orientation camp, and by the way the person asked if I am accepted into nursing, I'm going to see only but all my course mates there during the chalet (that is if everyone goes).
hrm...my eyes are closing..zZz...
Good night.