I think I'm going to be nuts if the websense in my company computer insist on filtering out my yahoo and gmail mailbox. Can you imagine even though you have access to a computer for more than 6 hours but could not check your mail? Especially when you have absolutely NOTHING else to do. Please, cancel that filtering, pleasee..
and when I'm bored to death in the office, I decided to make use of my time to get to know myself better...
Your Keirsey Temperament Sorter Results indicates that your personality type is that of theIdealist
All Idealists (NFs) share the following core characteristics:
Idealists pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic.
Idealists are enthusiastic, they trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom.
Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personaljourneys and human potentials.
Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders. Idealists, as a temperament, are passionately concerned with personal growth and development. Idealists strive to discover who they are and how they can become their best possible self -- always this quest for self-knowledge and self-improvement drives their imagination. And they want to help others make the journey. Idealists are naturally drawn to working with people, and whether in education or counseling, in social services or personnel work, in journalism or the ministry, they are gifted at helping others find their way in life, often inspiring them to grow as individuals and to fulfill their potentials.
Idealists are sure that friendly cooperation is the best way for people to achieve their goals. Conflict and confrontation upset them because they seem to put up angry barriers between people. Idealists dream of creating harmonious, even caring personal relations, and they have a unique talent for helping people get along with each other and work together for the good of all. Such interpersonal harmony might be a romantic ideal, but then Idealists are incurable romantics who prefer to focus on what might be, rather than what is. The real, practical world is only a starting place for Idealists; they believe that life is filled with possibilities waiting to be realized, rich with meanings calling out to be understood. This idea of a mystical or spiritual dimension to life, the "not visible" or the "not yet" that can only be known through intuition or by a leap of faith, is far more important to Idealists than the world of material things.
Highly ethical in their actions, Idealists hold themselves to a strict standard of personal integrity. They must be true to themselves and to others, and they can be quite hard on themselves when they are dishonest, or when they are false or insincere. More often, however, Idealists are the very soul of kindness. Particularly in their personal relationships, Idealists are without question filled with love and good will. They believe in giving of themselves to help others; they cherish a few warm, sensitive friendships; they strive for a special rapport with their children; and in marriage they wish to find a "soulmate," someone with whom they can bond emotionally and spiritually, sharing their deepest feelings and their complex inner worlds.
Idealists are relatively rare, making up no more than 15 to 20 percent of the population. But their ability to inspire people with their enthusiasm and their idealism has given them influence far beyond their numbers.
The four types of Idealists are:
Champion (ENFP) Healer (INFP) Teacher (ENFJ) Counselor (INFJ)and it's proven true and supported by another test result...
Your answers suggest you are an Idealist
The four aspects that make up this personality type are:SPONTANEOUS - IDEAS - HEARTS - INTROVERT
Summary of Idealists
Make sense of the world using inner values
Focus on personal growth and the growth of others
Think of themselves as bright, forgiving and curious
May sometimes appear stubborn More about Idealists
Idealists put time and energy into developing personal values that they use as a guide through life. They may seek fulfilment by helping others improve themselves and often want to make the world a better place. Idealists only share their inner values with people they respect.
Idealists are the most likely group to say they are vegetarian, according to a UK survey.
Idealists enjoy discussions about a wide range of topics, particularly those that deal with the future. They are typically easy-going and flexible, but if their values are challenged they may refuse to compromise.
In situations where they can’t use their talents or are unappreciated, Idealists may have trouble expressing themselves and withdraw. Under extreme stress, Idealists may become very critical of others, or lose confidence in their own ability to cope.
Recognition for their work is important to Idealists; however, they are also good at spotting false praise.
Idealist Careers
Idealists are often drawn to jobs where they can help people reach their potential. They are also attracted to careers that allow artistic creativity.
It's important to remember that no survey can predict personality type with 100 percent accuracy. Experts say that we should use personality type to better understand ourselves and others, but shouldn't feel restricted by our results.and then I went to check my self-esteem...and the results indicate that I "have a fairly low opinion of yourself". LOL so I'm like, a low self-esteem idealist?
ANYWAY I didn't manage to use the com for entertainment purposes these few days although quite a lot of things happened.. HrM..woke up the other day at around 4 to fetch my sis (as said in the previous post) and although I thought I'd go and sleep after I blogged, I didn't. Watched iron man and meet the fockers online and I only went to sleep when my sis chase me away from the com LOL. so with nothing to do, I went to sleep for...4 hours. Thinking that I already taken my share of sleep that night, I joined my sis on watching the show "Big Money" till 3 plus in the morning, after which waking up at 7 for work..my eyes were closing during the entire morning and for the next day too. Then I went to fetch my parents from the airport at around 11 at night on this mon, so I have a lack of sleep again :S Anyhow now I'm trying to sleep before 12 every night so that I won't feel like sleeping during work.
oh and about work, I think I might be extended after all, which means that I'll only be free in July. The job doesn't pay much, but at least I'm doing and earning something right? :)
oh my mum bought me a bag from hongkong (cause I asked her to :) ) and it's nice! it's white in colour..hahahahaha