January 23, 2007

we always ask what can we get from doing certain things. the fact is, there is something that makes you feel contented but you can get nothing from it, or things that you can get alot from but your heart will be emptied.
we always think too much for others. the fact is, maybe we can think less so that we speak our hearts, which i believe is even more valuable than the words of conceit we pull upon each other, afraid of hurting and being hurt.

Once in a while / I look into the empty eyes / wondering where the years had gone / amazed at the cruelty of time
Twice I look into empty eyes / transparent blue filling in / watery ice freezing me / and I wondered, "Why?"
Thrice transparent blue filled in /
sorrow emerged from within / I see a smile at the corners / of the wrinkled thin lips
Once sorrow emerged / transparent blue filled / looked into empty eyes / and I saw myself

ahaha!
something to be happy about: tomorrow starts at 830!! wohooo..haha actually I'm not really that happy lah..shall get my work done tomorrow morning instead of tonight? that's why I am slacking here now..
rah..dunno what to say..just finished typing my ideal testimonial..copied almost wholesale from my sis' testimonial from AJ..haha
fri first prac for gongyan this yr..planning to skip mj co prac but i think my conscience will bite me..but nevertheless..I shall not regret yah? never regret any decisions..
called 2 centres in search of CIP..i wish i can be shortlisted and trained in sept when The Finger Players' volunteer leader thing starts..it's interesting..and fri got interview for tuition..rainbow..and i think that place is within walking distance from my home if i did not mistake..
nothing to write and my eyes' closing..shall end here..
cya!