True friends are hard to come by.I wish people were more like animals.Animals don't try to change you or make you fit in. They just enjoy the pleasure of your company.Animals aren't conditional about friendships. Animals like you just the way you are.They listen to your problems, they comfort you when you're sad, and all they ask in return is a little kindness.- Calvin and Hobbes, The IndispensableThere is a reason why I like to read Calvin and Hobbes. Even with the difficult theories and non-sensical talks in every little scene, there are always heart-wretching morals of the story behind them.hihi!!
due to the fact that I had slacked too much during last weekend, I slept at 12+ yesterday, and causing my eyes not to see clearly and brains not to register anything fast today. Not really that bad, but it wasn't good experience either.
Okay, I feel ultra weird to try to write proper english here although it's quite apparent this is NOT in proper english. nevertheless, i will still try okay? after all that conrad had said about my language being pathetic and there is no cure except hardwork, maybe i should practise more and read more?
I was rushing through my homework as best as i could throughout the whole day and I managed to finish my biology essays and chemistry tutorials before I came back home today. Of course Valerie stayed back with me. And now, I must set my mind to finishing my maths tutorial before tomorrow's tutorial.
okay, that's all for the short update today. seriously, I'm not really sure if the above is but non sense. shall see you all tomorrow.
all the best!
carmen..jia you!! :)