August 15, 2005

hi! after another long day in sch..i'm exhausted..hahax and tink today's realli kinda UPs and DOWNs for me..erm..today got back chem test paper..score 2 marks lower than the previous test but still improved from my overall standard since sec3..hahax ya cuz i passed! lala..tt's quite happy tho not realli happy cuz after all i deproved..and i got 3 marks gone cuz of carelessness..can go and bang against the wall le..bleah..
den for the down part..supposed no one noticed but i nearly cried during maths lecture..but i supposed i got this "teary" voice already cuz i got flu tt's y no one realise any diff in me..ya cuz i feel i'm a failure..but well..no sad thing on this blog..so i shan't mention anything here..hahax i'm ok now..anyway ya tt's the down side lah..but i shall pull myself up and encourage me even if the whole world go against me..and i shall definitely not give up this time cuz i noe someone's behind me..struggling too..hahax guess who? it's YOU! bleah..hahax i'm crapping again..
ya tink i'm sounding sad tho i'm not talking about sad things..hahax cuz i jus read someone's blog and is damn sad about tt..dunno..we shall pull each other up and along and start to run!!kz..?and we'll soon catch up with all the others and with luck bypass them! we believe..and make miracle!
till next time!


disguise
Have you ever felt some kind of emptiness inside
You will never measure up, to those people you
Must be strong, can't show them that you're weak

Have you ever told someone something
That's far from the truth
Let them know that you're okay
Just to make them stop
All the wondering, and questions they may have

I'm okay, I really am now
Just needed some time, to figure things out
Not telling lies, I'll be honest with you
Still we don't know what's yet to come

Have you ever seen your face,
In a mirror there's a smile
But inside you're just a mess,
You feel far from good
Need to hide, 'cos they'd never understand

Have you ever had this wish, of being
Somewhere else
To let go of your disguise, all your worries too
And from that moment, then you see things clear

I'm okay, I really am now
Just needed some time, to figure things out
Not telling lies, I'll be honest with you
Still we don't know what's yet to come

Are you waiting for the day
When your pain will disappear
When you know that it's not true
What they say about you
You could not careless about the things
Surrounding you
Ignoring all the voices from the walls

I'm okay, I really am now
Just needed some time, to figure things out
Not telling lies, I'll be honest with you
Still we don't know what's yet to come
I'm okay, I really am now
Just needed some time, to figure things out
Not telling lies, I'll be honest with you
Still we don't know what's yet to come

Still we don't know what's yet to come
Still we don't know what's yet to come