September 26, 2011

got home a while ago from a training course, and today was supposed to be my off day. oh well, at least i have 4 CNE points now for the year haha..and the course today made me realise I am totally lacking in knowledge, and that nothing much useful is actually in my brain..argh! i forgot about the A&P of the skin, and i forgot about the healing processes of wounds! to think that we went through this for the foundation programme..bleah..
hahah and I realise my blog entries are getting boring and all circling around work, but that is how my life is like, so when I actually get to start socialising, i'll update relevant stuff okay?hahah oh and i got my first pay!! :D LOL but i'm already much poorer now cause need to return money to my sis..LOL don't think I can be extravagant for months to come..wait till i clear all my debts..hahahahahha *bitter laughers* :P
.
.
.
.....argh! annoying people who refuse to hang the clothes even though I already washed it (using washing machine)! to think that i'm supposedly one of the hardest to move to do housework..
i'm off!