August 11, 2011

wanted to socialise more but I guess it is just not fated to be..both the volunteering and tmr's picnic..
going to start work next next week!! now that it is looming suddenly I feel that time has been very fast..haha I'll definitely miss the rotting once I start work, and hopefully time really pass fast when I start working too..
considering again to publicise my other blog again, but I guess not?if I were to invite users they need a wordpress username so I guess i shall just keep everything as it is now..and since i've been writing a lot in this blog (and even some contents that should be reserved for the other blog) that would not be necessary.. haha and I just looked back, I started this blog in Dec 2003 and the other one in Aug 2005..reading the past posts, I think I've really changed. As compared to my friend's who still write as she was a while back...hmm I shall not comment..
haha am listening to songs to decide which song to change the background music to..so i'm a bit distracted writing this post...
oh and i finally reading the english novel that I borrowed back, and I realise I'm very impatient..I'd start the book, when the suspense build I'd flip to the last few pages to see the ending, and then I won't feel like reading the book already..haha sometimes i'd hold my urge, or force myself to continue reading even after I read the conclusion but mostly I won't :P
そして、《なつめゆうじんちょう》はおもしろいほんですよ。