August 05, 2011

boo!!
waiting for work to start while doing nothing is a daunting experience, but I highly doubt that I would experience it again so I shall enjoy it as much as I could and make the most out of it.
Caught the last day of the 12 books loan period at Serangoon library, which has quite a number of detective novels that I am interested in. Maybe it was because of my thinking of need of reading English novels, thus causing the lack thereof; I have changed back to reading Chinese novels, at least for beginning. And now when I reached the only English novel I've borrowed back, I don't feel like reading already. Maybe it really is because of the language.
Collected the uniforms and shoes and name tag from SGH already. Waiting for the staff pass so that I can do a re-contract for my phone line and get the iphone package at corporate price. LOL. Maybe I should be more grateful to my phone now since its malfunctioning is actually helping me excusing myself from listening to phone calls. Which, is the truth actually, just that there isn't a need to make up some excuses when I miss a call on purpose nowadays since I really can't answer phone calls. haha. but I feel apologetic when I reply messages 12 hours late because the phone is not with me and I didn't know anyone msg-ed me until possibly when I check my phone before going to sleep.
There is a post online that a person called his/her phone previous phone number and sang a phrase of the theme song of the smurf before cutting the line, after which he/she actually got a message back with the continuation of the theme song. Cute as it is and very tempting too, I guess I would never have the courage to do things like this. haha.
Still contemplating on if I should start on another Jap series. Talking about which, the second mid-term test for my Jap lesson is coming up, but I haven't revise yet. Not that I am confident or anything, just that there are too many gaps I need to fill, which seems very impossible to be done within this short period of time. I guess if I really fail at the final examination studying Japanese, this just shows that I am either too old to learn a new language, or that I have no linguistic talents. And I would probably stop studying language at all, since this would be the second time failing to learn a new language (first was deutsch) and I would need to restart level one if I fail. I should not think so negatively, right? There is a bigger hurdle to pass before I should really worry about that.
realised the previous post is very depressing and that it can suffice as a suicide note (except the last sentence maybe, which is precisely why I added it in the first place), so this is a post to replace its "strategic" location on my blog.