July 11, 2011

been "itching" to add another blog entry these few days, but when I come here today, I realise it has not been very long since I last posted actually..and I don't really know what to post (as per usual)..
trying to find job now before the job in SGH officially start..still have about a month's time..and I'm really starting regret not finding a job sooner..not only will I have money, I would have excuses not to attend gatherings and waste money :P most importantly I think people are more acceptable to 2 months duration rather than one month, which makes my job hunting now super difficult..rah..
felt that my throat is itchy after I came back home this morning..and so i cough and cough and cough..and now I feel that there is a little of blood taste in my throat..but I feel better this way..haha not making any sense now cause I'm not even attempting to structure my sentences..anyway I think maybe i like to self-mutilate a little..LOL cause just a few days ago I used my arm to hold my clothes hangers for a while and I was a little happy to see the red mark and the dented skin..hahaha okay i dun really like pain so i guess it's all my imagination.